6.5.10

Yeah, yeah, yeah...you have really nice tits.




Tonight is Cinco De Mayo. And while I don't really know why I'm celebrating it, I went out tonight with Ryan. It was really nice. We had a good time and it was good to get out of the house for a while. The only downside was when a couple came from his neighborhood and said something about his new car "because your girlfriend couldn't be driving that mustang so why is it in the driveway?" It made me feel uncomfortable because when I asked him if they knew about Kelly, he said "yeah, but it doesn't matter" Like he'd introduced them to other ladies and they didn't care.
Oh, okay. So I'm just another skank you're fucking behind your girlfriend's back? That made me feel bad, but they didn't stay long and I chose not to let it ruin my night and to instead, bring it up later. Tomorrow or soon thereafter.

Other than that, there was a guy at the bar who is Ryan's friend. Ryan says this man is "racist, but still a good guy." I disagree with that statement. I was talking and the man said "yeah, yeah yeah...you have really nice tits." Now what the fuck was I supposed to say to that? Ryan just laughed so I felt no other option but to laugh. I didn't want to ruin the happy fun mood by getting angry at a "compliment".
It was annoying.

However weird/awkward the night was, between Ryan and I it was positive. We left the bar at 10 PM and went to Hy-Vee for some food. He pushed me around in one of those kid buggies, that look like a fire truck. Some lady said "you need to get out of there right now!" she was old and bitter. Then some guy who was stocking said "that's against store policy" But he never stopped stocking or laughing, so we didn't take it seriously.
Hahaha that was awesome tonight.




No comments: